Sunday 15 July 2018

Varied Vases with water

Hello again
I'm sorry to be back with Varied Vases
(not sorry really)

Any photographers out there?
I try and improve my pics, I'm not that good.
I had the top one by the window, the bottom one on a black background in front of the window.
Not sure if the black makes it pop more, but the first seems a truer colour?
Any comments / suggestions welcome :)
So, back to the vases......simple outlines with a watery infill (stamped off second generation ink hence the lighter mottly effect)
and the flowers floating in the vases.....what do you think?

I'll show you another version soon....

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards with these vases! A very versatile stamp set. Do you use a photo editing software??? I use iPiccy, it's free and easy to use. Here is the link:
    https://ipiccy.com/
    It has a lot of ads, but just click on edit photo or something to that effect. I always crop and then auto fix. The auto fix brightens the photo, makes whites a truer white if that make sense. Hope it helps. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your post below with the vases and now this one. They really are versatile and I like that paper pieced one that you have done. I do have an old Woodware vase stamp set but it only has two vases in it so I feel a need coming on!! Lol. Hugs ?Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.