Saturday 21 July 2018

Varied Vases Paper Pieced

Hello again,how are you?
Well I hope, coping with the weather and all life throws at you?

I'm back with Varied Vases.....
this time some paper piecing using the Punch, 
and don't you just love that scallop trim?
The outline and separate infill means oodles of possibilities

The flowers and vases also have outlines and infills...
infinite possibilities....
I outlined the paper edges with a marker pen.
I love the font in this set too.

Enjoy, keep crafting , and see you soon,
Lesley
xxx
xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this fun CAS card Leslie! Your vases look great in those fun papers! I do indeed love the scallop "ledge" they are sitting on too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome collection of cards. Very pretty indeed.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.