Saturday 23 May 2020

Friend Like You

Hello there,
Here's one that looks simple, but oh my goodness,
it was so NOT simple!
I'd seen a card with a similar sentiment, apt for these times,
and had an idea in my head......

I used A Friend Like You to stamp, and Friendly Silhouettes dies.
It was layering in the right order, to get trunk and leaves in different colours,
as leaves crossed over trunks..........anyhoo I did it mainly for the 
fun sentiment idea for a friend who's missing her husband as well as her friends :(

Enjoy your weekend....enjoy the little things
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

4 comments:

  1. Well, it was worth the extra effort Lesley . . . it looks AWESOME! Happy Bank Hol weekend mate!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous Lesley and I love your fun punning sentiment in the sea :)
    Enjoy the weekend. (Eva and I have been caught in a shower of hail this morning so you can tell it's a bank holiday weekend lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know just what you mean, it happens to me a heck of a lot. Glad it all turned out well in the end, a really lovely card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you hung in there, this is a great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.