Saturday 30 May 2020

Quarter Fold Pop Up Card

Hello there
thanks for stopping by, it's another warm and sunny day in Kent,
hope the sun is shining where you are.

I saw this idea on Julie Davison's blog
it's also known as a Flat Fold Pop Up card.
It's a quarter of an A4, hence the name, and doesn't fold like a conventional card.

I did this on a zoom class, and after a bit of effort, they all managed it,
and some, like me, became a bit addicted.
It's easy to change the size too, by scaling it up,
and later I will share the measurements I used in centimetres.

Here's the one in inches


Enjoy your day, keep cool, and hope to see you later :)
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. This is SOOOOO pretty. I love the shape and the paper and EVERYTHING about it. AWESOME!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're always coming up with interesting folds and shaped cards Lesley! This one is lovely and looks good for posting too. I love how you turned the card into a whole garden, complete with butterflies :) Yes, it certainly IS hot here and I am not complaining one little bit! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.