Saturday 30 May 2020

Quarter Fold part 2

Hello again, 
just popping by with a lot of pics,
all similar but different, so I don't expect you to scroll all the way....
but you might miss two favourites, the cats and the blue one :)

I have a lovely group of friends who send cards, and they all have different favourite colours,
so I sent them these happy mail cards to make them smile and share the fancy fold.




 Lots of us are animal lovers, but one in particular is Catnip Cards,
and I tried to make this look like her two special furballs
 A group shot, not quite all of them, then lastly, possibly my favourite,
the blue with a double layered butterfly.
I've put the measurements in centimetres at the end.
I hope you are having a good weekend,
see you soon
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

14.8 x 10.5 cm, score in half at 7.4 cm
11 x 6 cm, score at 1 cm each end for the tabs
17 x 3 cm, score 1 cm each end again for tabs.
DSP layers were
10 x 7 (x2)
5.5 x 4 (x2)
2.5 x 14.5 (x2)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing measurements in both this and the previous post.

    They are ALL lovely . . . definitely going to have a go at this shape of card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.