Monday 25 May 2020

Shirt cards

Hiya
I've been meeting up with class mates via video chat,
one of them discovered an origami shirt, from Rajini's Craftivity
so we all had a go.......(see below)
It would make a good gift card holder perhaps,
or you could mount it onto a card.

Then I looked for a more conventional card shape with the same theme,
and came across one from Stampladee.com
my version is shown here.......



It makes a difference to the 3-D effect if you ink around the edges.

It's bank holiday here, sun is shining, so I'm going to 
put on the sun hat and do some weeding.....
have a good day
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

5 comments:

  1. Love weeding (really I do!) . . . always looks so nice and tidy afterwards!

    LOVE the look of your origami shirt card. AWESOME.

    Happy Bank Holiday!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too hot for weeding. I have just followed the shade around the garden instead. I like your shirt card. not seen this version before. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great guy card! The tie would be perfect for a golfer. I like the one with the sleeves too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this with money (before it went plastic) and presented it in a box to a guy who was reknowned for his loud shirts! Your versions are fab Lesley! Hope you had a great bank holiday weekend :) Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley, these shirt and tie cards are sensational! Love the colors and patterns you chose! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.