Sunday 3 May 2020

Grace's Garden Decoupage (2)

Hi there
this is the card I made mum for her birthday.....

I used Grace's Garden set with an old decoupage image
I knew she'd like.


I kept the background subtle, but with the movement of the gate.


I managed to visit briefly, had a zoom video chat with family,
but sadly not her best birthday.
Not just because of the lockdown, but it would have been
my dad's birthday the following day.
She keeps a brave face on though.

Take care, keep safe,
treasure those close to you.
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


2 comments:

  1. I love these decoupage cards you've been making with Grace's Garden Lesley and this one is even more exciting than yesterday's because the gate opens - I'm very easily pleased by the little things in life!

    All of you will still be grieving I'm sure but your visit will have been a great comfort to your mum on her birthday and the zoom chat will have helped too. I agree with you Lesley, it's important to treasure those we love. Sending hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely nostalgic feel there is to this lovely card. Lots of hugs. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.