Saturday 16 May 2020

Well Written

Hi there
I saw an idea from painted-orange.com,
had a spare happy die cut and some old DSP with script,
which makes a good background.
I diecut a butterfly from white card and vellum, for that to sit on.

I like the contrast of crumb cake and black,
so added a black banner, and a few sequins, plus the stamped bold "birthday".
I wrapped some scallop ribbon around to add some prettiness


I discovered after making this that I do in fact have the Well Written dies,
so I was pleased about that, as although hardly used, it was on my wish list!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


3 comments:

  1. Love the delicate look of this using the vellum. hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great look! I like the white card and vellum layered butterfly and the happy die cut over the top. LOL at you putting dies on your wish list that you already own!!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to shop your own stash (when you remember you have it!).

    LOVE the look of this card. Pretty layout. Crumb Cake and Black are a super combo and the touch of lace is just right.

    AWESOME!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.