Friday 29 December 2023

All about Books…

 A birthday card for a dear friend….


I just loved the All About Autumn paper, that sold out too quickly 😢
I used these two background snippets to create a cozy office look..



I then used snippets of card, cream and metallic, to make the topper.
It’s meant to represent a desk, with the books and lamp.

Then, because he’s a dog lover, how did I incorporate a Labrador?…..
Eventually I fussy cut a tiny silhouette stamp, as an ornament!

I used lots of snippets, so I can play in the Snippets Playground challenge #470 😃,
the theme there is Anything BUT Christmas…..there’s No Christmas here!

Have a great day 

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments


4 comments:

  1. And very cosy it looks too!! Great use of your snippets to make this book lover’s card.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Still a few sausage rolls left and a small amount of Eggnog up in the treehouse!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've really captured the perfect look for this card which I'm sure the recipient will so appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for your bibliophile friend Lesley! Loving the inclusion of the labrador ornament too! Hope you've had a lovely Christmas and wishing you a very happy 2024 too. Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Lesley - just perfect for the the recipient with the labrador worked in as well. That paper is delicious! I can well see why it sold out - so perfect for a chap! I love that you added a little pooch to the Christmas card you sent here - lovely touch!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.