Friday 22 December 2023

Winter in the Jar

 Hi there, how’s it going?

I’ve popped by to share another card, partly because there were a couple of challenges I wanted to enter.

The stamp was a gift, it’s by Lesia Zgharda, from the Ukraine.

There’s 3 snow globes in the set, so I decided to use all of them!


I used some patterned paper, and some blue glitter paper (SU)
Coloured the jars, and winked them……hence a bit of smudging 🙄.
It is all sparkly though 😃


I’m taking this to
Christmas craft creations….Xmas decorations 


MyNBUS…..never before used schtuff

Thanks for taking the time to visit 😍
Keep calm, keep warm and enjoy the holidays!
🎄🎄🎄
Lesley
xxx
xx
x



9 comments:

  1. Fun images and sentiment.
    Happy Christmas XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun stamp - something a bit different too and I love your choice of papers. Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'est si mignon Lesley, adorables tampons joliment mis en valeur, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a gorgeous card! Those little snow globes are just too cute!. Thank you so much for playing along with 52CCT this week. Have a Merry Christmas. Rosi x
    Dream Factory
    DotMCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that stamp image and you made a very nice Christmas card with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and I would like the real version of it for my kitchen! Cute globes with their Christmas contents. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, I like the jars on the table, nicely done, and thank you for playing our challenge at Christmas Craft Creations. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CCC
    Christmas Craft Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute snow globes and they look fabulous on that pretty cake plate (at least that's what my mom always called those)! Love that Fair Island print background paper too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute - love the snow globes! Thanks for joining us Christmas Craft Creations this month xoxoox

    Lori - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.