Wednesday 20 December 2023

Christmas wreaths, Santa hats &holly…

 Hello again, I’m back today with some challenge entries,

and as it’s nearly Christmas I’ve got three variations!


Winter Pup an old wooden stamp from Hero Arts, wearing his hat.
The wreaths are an old SU die set, and the hats Gummiapan.


The gems are SU iridescent discs, nice and flat for posting.


I took a pic of some of the many snippets used, so I can join in the party and nativity play/panto/mayhem


Another old wooden stamp from Great Impressions,
and a gold card blank from SU



I had some blank cards that I need to use up, and was actually quite pleased with the dark backgrounds.
Another pup, this time surrounded by holly from Visible Image,
Decorated with red stickle berries.





I’m entering….
Snippets Playground (use snippets)
ABCChristmas (Y your choice anything goes)

Thanks for stopping by, and in case I don’t see you before the big day,
I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
Take care of yourselves
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


9 comments:

  1. Love that pup! I tried to draw the non-Christmas version of him earlier this year for Dudley’s birthday card!!!

    Love this trio of Christmas cards and can’t pick a fave. They’re all GREAT!

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the gym for Nativity mayhem rehearsals x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet cards! Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart, Lesley! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you did a great job drawing the pup Sarn! A lovely set of Christmas cards Lesley - I love each one. Nice to see your snippets as well!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty wreathes and adorable critters in each! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet Winter wreath card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat little wreath this is and the critters are so cute - well done for covering three challenges. Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that trio of cute wreaths!! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone is so cute. I love dog stamps. Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.