Thursday 28 December 2023

Polar Bears

 We had a nice quiet Christmas, hope you had a good one?

My sisters plans were a bit scuppered!

One bro in law fell and dislocated his shoulder…….

it was touch and go whether they could go to the hotel they’d booked,

but happily they did, and are still having a nice time.

The other bro in law had pneumonia……Hospital is not what they’d planned on Christmas Day,

but again happily he was home that night, and is recovering well.


I thought I’d share my last Christmas cards pics for this year…..

I got a pack of this paper, and had fun fussy cutting and creating various designs…


Some of these designs were cased from Emma Goddard, do visit her blog Coastal Crafter.


I used some flocked vellum


Made one for a family of three..



Then dry embossed snowflake backgrounds for these…

I hope you and yours enjoyed the holidays


Look forward to seeing you tomorrow!……I’ll be visiting the Snippets Playground…

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.





2 comments:

  1. LOVE this collection of polar bear festive makes.

    Sorry to hear your family woes but glad everyone is recovering nicely.

    Wishing you & yours a Happy New Year.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great selection of cards using the polar bear paper for fussy cutting. Hope your family are recovering well from their unplanned Christmas problems. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.