Saturday 9 December 2023

Pine panorama baubles

 I’ve had a play with a new stencil, a scenic stamp, and some trimmings.

I can enter the NBUS, as I’ve not used the stencil before.

All are on white card, with a black layer, the scene stamped in black ink.


I see that the Colour Throwdown Challenge #772 wants blue, aqua, gold,
So below you can sees the blues, with a gold bauble hanger. I 
There’s also lots of glitter for sparkle, plus I winked areas too.



As the stencil is a bauble, I can enter the Allsorts challenge, with something beginning with “B”.

Clean and simple on Sunday #272 wants black white and one other colour,
so I’m hoping this one is clean and simple enough.
the card has a white hanger that I’ve inked lightly in the same blue ink





The sentiments are white on black, and cut from a Clarity sheet.
Christmas Kickstart challenge #81 is for anything Christmassy.
All are slightly different and were fairly quick to make….once I’d figured it out😂.

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.






11 comments:

  1. A beautiful set of scenic bauble cards. Awesome cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so lovely, and so atmospheric too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty to put that sweet scene inside the bauble. Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley
    Beautiful cards .. .. I love the effect you have achieved with your stencil.
    Lovely clear diecut sentiments too. I have some that I must admit I struggle to read.
    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely collection of cards Lesley and a perfect 'B', many thanks for sharing and joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful and I can imagine you enjoyed creating the scenes

    ReplyDelete
  7. How completely lovely! A stunning set of cards, Lesley - I love them. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So perfect for our optional theme at Allsorts, and so beautifully made! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this set of cards Lesley and the way you made each one unique. I particularly like the one with the celestial blue sky but that could just be wishful thinking! Not a cloud in the sky, crisp underfoot, not a splash of mud to be seen... Sigh. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look fabulous I love the colours, the scenes and the bauble shape thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great way to highlight the scene stamp inside the ornament. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.