Sunday 10 December 2023

Christmas Companions

 

Today’s selection uses the same scene as yesterday, but with other sets too.

I did some white ink splattering and some wink of Stella for sparkle.


I made my own masks to make it a bit easier to ink up the sky.



I experimented, trying to find a version I preferred, 
but they ended up mostly different in small ways.


The Santa is from an old SU set.


I made these while recovering from the super cold virus that’s been doing the rounds.
I had to squeeze my mojo out, as I still didn’t have enough cards to send this year.


Next years plan is to make more each month 🙄,
I expect most of you will have the same ambition!
Isn’t it just the best feeling when they’re all delivered!


Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.







4 comments:

  1. Totally AWESOME set of scenic Christmas cards. Sorry to hear you’ve had the awful bug going around. Hope you make a good recovery. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, more beautiful wintry scenes, each slightly different but equally delightful. Sorry to hear you've been feeling unwell but hopefully you are well on the mend now. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are wonderful. That cabin looks like the perfect place to hunker down for the festive season!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all beautiful and I like that they are all a little different. I failed to make many Christmas cards throughout the year this time but we'll do better next year won't we? 😉

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.