Friday 2 January 2015

birthday boy

Here's a birthday card for a special grown up lad


I stamped the first layer, and created a shadow around it with
a grey marker pen,
then stamped and punched two more tags,
faux tied them together,
and added some stars.

I was trying to be cool and contemporary,
but don't suppose it is!
I just hope he liked it,
or at least his mum might like it.
He'll probably just look to see what's inside! 

I also made a thank you card similar


I will pop over to the snippets playground again,
as I used lots of snippets on these.


Lesley
xxx
xx
x


4 comments:

  1. I think both cards are cool and contemporary! I am sure the birthday boy will love his card! Happy New Year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great Lesley. Good idea with the shadow too!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Lesley! And as Sarn already said, the shadow works so well!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stamps you chose for this great masculine card! The tags just take it right over the top! NJ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.