Wednesday 7 January 2015

Last ones from Christmas

Just a few last minute ones I made this year to share.

I have loved these stamp sets,
they have been so much fun.



Some I made for neighbours


The following were a happy accident,
I found if I embossed in white,
then with a holographic powder slightly offset,
it created a shadow...




This was also a happy accident,
in that, to hide a mark I punched some stars to stick over
the offending area, and so ended up with a more is more type of card lol!


Well, you'll be pleased to know that I'm done with last Christmas
(I think!),

which is just as well,
because we now have a new seasonal catalogue
from Stampin' Up!,
with lots of new goodies to be had,
and some for free!

as it's sale-a-bration time too!

Plus I will have to start prepping for next Christmas soon,
so that I can enter the Rudolph day challenge on 25th of each month.

I hope you are having a good week

Lesley
xxx
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.