Monday 5 January 2015

Festival of Trees

Here's some more cards I received,
using the Festival of Trees stamp set that has a matching punch.
I've actually invested in this set to start next Christmas's cards!

Delightfully pretty in blue,
with embossed stars, splatters and lush ribbon


This beauty sat in the letterbox a while, so was a bit damp,
but still lovely.
I love the colours and matching ribbon,
it coordinates perfectly with the background paper


This was a little gift box containing a very posh chocolate bar, yum!
It's a bright red Santa's middle,
with a silver glimmer buckle on his belt.
I love this idea, it makes a simple striking card design too.

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you scoffed that choc bar before Play Day! Hurrumph! LOL! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate? Did somebody mention chocolate? Pass me some and you won't get hurt!!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.