Thursday 7 May 2015

two little ducks.....

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by.

We had two little visitors this morning
can you see next door's cat walk nonchalantly off in the background ?
(top left, white and black).

Mum n Dad stood for a little while, allowing me to get a bit closer

then they started waddling off

until they decided I'd got too close, and flew away!

Was nice to have them visit though.
I sometimes have a pair visit around my birthday in March,
so could it be the weather's been a bit cold?!

I'll be back soon with a card!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet duo you had over to visit. I laugh at the cat walking away. Do you think the cat learned from experience that one should not tangle with ducks?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.