Saturday 21 March 2020

Diamond Easel Fold

Hi there
fancy some cards to look at to take your mind off things?
I was so glad to have crafting to take my mind off what's going on.
These we made at class...........sadly had to cancel classes for now :(
But at least we can all keep in touch and help each other through this.

First up is my Bird Ballad design.....


Above top shows it closed for posting
Above bottom shows it upright with the greeting on foam pads as the "stopper"


I tried a few angles to find better light, but as you know my photography needs work :) 


The actual card base is not too complicated but it's best to lay out the other bits before
sticking it all together, making sure its in the right place :)

Above is using Magnolia Lane,
and below Butterfly Gala


Do take care, keep safe, keep well, and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it!
These are very testing times indeed

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


5 comments:

  1. Three brilliant creations Lesley, love the shape of the card and especially love the first one with the love leafy papers and the super image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. . . What a fabulous selection of shaped cards, decorated in such different ways. They're all AWESOME like you.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed by shaped cards Lesley and you are an expert! I particularly love the Bird Ballad one - you've had me thinking about Free As a Bird for a while now! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really beautiful! I never do interesting folds like this, but love seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are brilliant, Lesley! I wish I had the patience because the finished result of these designs is amazing! You gave me quite a start with that first photo and then I had a laugh when I figured it out! Look at it like I did ... I thought that was one photo and not two on top of each other, so I was trying to figure out how you got that card to hang in the air like that!! I hope you can see it or I'll feel silly. Wait. What? Oh, that's right, I always feel silly! Take care and be well! 😷 Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.