Sunday 13 February 2022

CAS Christmas Classic Cloche

Hi there, today I'm sharing christmas cards, and I thought I'd use a new-to-me set,

Classic Cloche , which I didn't realise is just sooooo sweet,

and I just love little things!


It's a 3-step stamp for the images, so the Stamparatus is fab for repeats once you get it lined up.
I stamped the main trees and houses in soft suede, then the background in balmy blue,
and the house walls in crumb cake.

Die cut the image with a stitched square, and simply mounted on a white card blank.
To add a little detail, I stamped some "snow" in blue and added snowflake sequins,
plus a brush of wink of stella on rooftops and snow. 


The sentiment was stamped in suede, then I offset it again in blue.
My alignment was a bit off, but I liked the effect.



I'd had in mind this challenge......


I couldn't help stamping lots of repeats, but I'll make small changes to them,
as I get bored easily!


I used darker inks, and inserted it into a sparkly stitched frame,
adding some rhinestones


Do join in the challenge HERE, or at least hop over to see all the inspiring projects.


Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments






12 comments:

  1. Fab collection of Christmas cards. Love the sweet image and your little extras.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with this little scene for the CAS Christmas challenge. The offset stamping for the wording is a great idea too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards. Couldn't find the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in the Christmas mini catalogue, now retired xx

      Delete
    2. OK. Thanks for letting me know

      Delete
  4. Elegant designs and each version looks lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute cards and the stamping looks fabulous. I like how you offset the sentiment with the two colours and I love your adorable Winter Scene x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very sweet little scene. Great idea to make several but slightly different. I hardly ever make 2 the same. The blue offsetting looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous winter scene and love your shadow effect on your sentiment ♥ Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorble winter scene Lesley!! I LOVE the colours you've used and the offset of the sentiment. So creative and fun. You are going to have a lot of fun with that set ... look at all the possibilities with just changing up a few of the elements. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun multiple stamp and so pretty with all the colors including the sky around the houses! Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect little winter scene! I love the colours you used. Great variations on it with the other cards. Thank you so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.