Saturday 12 February 2022

Square Snowmen

Today I'm sharing another of the batch of snowmen I coloured.



This time I added a rectangle frame on top, 

then added a lamppost from a  die I picked up on holiday last year.

I cut another lamp in yellow so I could insert the "light".

I'm taking this to the

Addicted to stamps and more February Challenge #422 Christmas




Here's the last one that I just mounted and added some stamped snowflakes and sentiment


and some glitter glue bobbles!





Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments





6 comments:

  1. The Snowmen image is such fun Lesley and the use of dies along with it create such a welcome scene.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards, great snowmen and love the die cut lamp and the yellow light. Fabulous winter scene x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you framed those cute snowmen. The additional lamppost die is very effective too.

    Your last card looks great either added snowflakes and glittery bits.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great snowmen and that lamp post die was an inspired buy - frames them beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grouping of cute snowmen. They look like they are enjoying themselves. I like how you've framed them on your card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't those snowmen cute! Love the happy colors you used

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.