Saturday 25 June 2022

New Horizon for June Rudolph Day

 Today's card is for the Rudolph Day Challenge,

always on the 25th of the month


I took these photos in slightly different light.....it is definitely hard for me to get a true colour.


I used one of the New Horizon papers again.....this time stamping some trees,
then adding an overlaid die cut one.


Christmas needs bling, so glue and glitter came out,
along with some decorative dots.


Happy Rudolph Day

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous Rudolf Day card. Love those papers. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another really beautiful result using this DSP which is so versatile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. I like the elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A quick post hols catch up and what a lovely creation this is Lesley.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lesley,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    I love your wonderful card and those designs are gorgeous and the scenes so beautifully created.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely delightful and thanks for joining us at June's Rudolf Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.