Sunday 30 October 2022

More Gnomes to rehome

Hi there, sharing a couple more Kindest Gnomes, using the cute papers 


Embossed the background...


.........hoping it's ok for the "Autumn" Snippets Playground Challenge


Used some snowflake paper brrrrr...


Below right I shared earlier, but wanted to share a tip...


I fussy cut the mountain range, then raised it up on snippets of card,
instead of using foam pads.......a great way to use those scraps and save money!


As I've used snippets, I'm entering the Snippets Challenge, #440
with an optional theme of  Autumn / Halloween.

Have a great day

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.
















3 comments:

  1. I'm sure anyone would be happy to give those gnomes a home - great cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic trio of gnome cards - especially the first one with the embossed background that you've submitted as homework. TOP TIP for using up smaller snippet strips too.
    See you tonight for the Hallowe'en Party in the Playground xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun cards Lesley! Well done - now get stuck into the toasted marshmallows!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.