Sunday 9 October 2022

Mum's Hues of Happiness

 Last of the recent double frame idea, this one's a bigger A5 card

for a special Lady, Alan's Mum.

She loves flowers, especially roses.


I used the internet to find a couple of verses,
using one as the focal point.


I never tire of this pretty paper. I added some gems for sparkle.
Inside....


I was tempted to add some flowers top left for balance, but it seemed too much?
Did you spot the mistake?........my frame is offset / not evenly placed.....
but it was too late, as it took me a while and ran out of time!
Let's hope she doesn't notice :)

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea, love it ๐Ÿ˜ป

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. The 'offset' looks pretty deliberate (evenly odd if you can have such a thing) to me so I wouldn't stress about it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these two are absolutely AWESOME. Beautiful work xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.