Sunday 19 February 2023

Apple Blossom

 This card was a joy to make.

I used Apple Harvest, but covered the apples with flowers, so you wouldn’t know they’re there.

Kim Fee was the inspiration with that idea, as well as her style of colouring with Blend Pens,

that make colouring a dream, so quick and easy, even I can do it!


The pink background has been pin pricked with leaves using the Stitched Greenery die.


There’s lots of layers of leaves and blossom, all cut from white card Snippets.



The stamens were cut from glimmer paper snippets, 
which was a great way to use those tiny scraps of expensive paper I just can’t throw away !








There’s a new challenge over at Just Us Girls where the theme is sparkle,
Here I used the very sparkly glimmer paper and Rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow - that’s an AWESOME card. So pretty in pink and with lots of dimension. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with hints of Spring - what a good idea to turn the stamp into an apple blossom feature

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Lesley! I love the dimensional blossoms concealing the apples beneath (so clever!) and the subtle pinprick background. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea to use the flowers to cover up the apples. That is awesome and this card is just lovely, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.