Saturday 4 February 2023

Love Cats

Yes I do love cats, and I have friends who love cats,
So obviously I had to get this stamp set….Love Cats :)
This card was inspired by many, including Emma Goddard and Rebecca Wilmore.
The fence is a background stamp, cut to size.


The one on the fence is saying to the one hanging from the branch
“what ARE you doing?!”
I cut the branch from cork paper, and the tag was made with stamps and simply cut to size.
An enamel heart added.
The cats were fussy cut.
 


I used Seasonal Layers for the branch.
I have lots of die sets that have Dies that can be used in many ways, for different occasions.
I photocopied them and filed the copies, so I can quickly flick through to find tags, snowflakes etc.
It didn’t take me that long, and it’s been so worth the effort.






Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Cute and fun kitty card you made there Lesley. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card did make me smile. I love the cat hanging from the branch. Great card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cats are such fun - lovely cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.