Sunday 15 October 2023

Lots more of the One horse open sleigh paper

Hello crafty friends

I thought I’d share some more ideas with the Open Horse Sleigh papers,

so grab a cup of tea…


I wanted to show it can be used for birthdays too…..
the paper is just wintry, and so is the stamp I used inside





A pink one with some favourite deer


simply stamped onto the lovely scene



A kind of bridge fold, showing the cute fox



Simple Kraft colour with white spots


A gold deer and red cardinals (a lovely gift from a friend)



Wishing you a peaceful Sunday

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.


Lesley 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous selection of cards showing the diversity of that pad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lesley - gorgeous collection of cards here. Lovely paper, lovely die cuts and lovely shapes! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness me you have been busy with these lovely cards - a really interesting selection showing different ways of using similar elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely the queen of DSP Lesley! I love it when you take a pack and show off all the ways you were inspired to use the papers. Gorgeous cards! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.