Sunday 1 October 2023

Me and my Teddy Bear….

 My mum used to sing that to us when we were babes.

(Some of you probably won’t know this lullaby?)

This card is for an avid Bear collector..

Another old wooden stamp from a friend.


I just stamped and coloured it with pencils and added a vertical greeting 
to balance it with the black DL card.
I used a blue blend pen to create the shadow, but went a bit heavy…



I think it’s a cute stamp though.

Have a great day


Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Beary cute stamp indeed! Perfect for your bear loving friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just right for someone who loves bears - I remember the song 😊.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley,
    my late husband used to collect teddy bears too.
    Still have them dotted around the house.
    A lovely one my Daughter bought him was one with a lovely outfit of a shirt tie and waistcoat.
    Love your Bear card and that stamp is gorgeous and coloured in perfectly too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect stamp for a bear collector Lesley! A beautifully coloured image too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.