Sunday 25 February 2024

Layering stencil

Hello again, I hope this finds you well.

I’ve managed to find time for a play with Enduring Beauty again (SU).
I’m sharing two cards today.


I’m loving layering stencils to colour in the stamped image,
it makes it quicker and easier……although I like colouring in too…..
but this gives a different look.
I’d also found some backgrounds I made ages ago, with glittery embossing paste.


I used some of the ink to add a bit of colour to the label.

This card uses peach, yellow and green, which fits the 




For this one I used highland Heather and a pink, using the same pink for the stencilled background.



As I’ve used quite a few stencils, I’m taking this to the Just us Girls challenge#715

Have a peaceful Sunday 

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments







9 comments:

  1. Both lovely colour schemes for this pretty flower spray. Stencilled backgrounds always lend interest too. Really like thes cards Lesley.

    Wishing you a peaceful Sunday as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well these two pretty cards have told me something I didn't know - news to me that SU have some layering stencils. Both lovely colour schemes and great background variations as well. Peaceful sounds good 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley
    Two beautiful cards - layering stencils are something I have never played with. They look amazing!
    Love the backgrounds you have created for those amazing flowers.
    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two pretty cards, Lesley! I like that you coordinated your background stenciling with the flowers for your JUGs entry! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very beautiful and nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stenciled cards, Lesley. Thanks for sharing the purple one with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stenciled cards! Changing the colors gives yet another pretty look, and then you stenciled that background...great cards! Thanks for playing at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't imagine what we ever did in the craft room without stencils!! These two cards are gorgeous Lesley. Loving the glittery paste background and the fresh colours of the first, and the more moody purples and the offset background of the second. Sending virtual sunshine! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that soft stenciling on the background paired with the gorgeous florals! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.