Saturday 17 February 2024

Valentine mosaic craft

 Hello there, hope all is well with you and yours.

I’m sharing my alternative to a Valentine card today….


On a trip last year we went to a craft village, where there was a studio/shop of mosaic craft.
I was tempted by a couple of kits to try,
 as I obviously need another craft, not, but can’t resist trying something new.


This little key ring was one of the kits, and the box was in my stash,
so was quite quick to put together.
It’s quite simple, a bit like cross stitch with plastic tiles, and very therapeutic.
I also got this Christmas one…..I’m sure I’ll get around to making it eventually 😂

 

Let me know if this is something you’ve tried…


Have a good weekend


Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.



3 comments:

  1. A great project and something a bit different. I'm often tempted into trying different crafts and have dabbled in a variety over the years. However, this is one I've not tried ... YET 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley

    Tee hee .. .. you are just like me and get drawn into anything crafty!
    I love your cute little key ring very much.
    I have never done this craft but my eldest Son has done things very similar .. .. but on a larger scale and loads of them!!! He has so much patience it is unbelievable.

    I bet he would love to look around the village you visited.

    Some of what he has made are Christmas related so only come out to be displayed for a few days a year.

    It is so nice to dabble in lots of different crafts though isn't it and I have great plans to do so much once the house move (and redecoration) is all completed.

    Hope your weekend is proving to be a good one.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - that is something different. Looks like patience will be required for the Christmas one!!!

    Love the cute little key ring and its box.

    Happy Sunday (a misnomer if ever there was one - it should be renamed Rainday) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.