Saturday 24 August 2024

Neutral Frosted Forest using designer series paper

I’ve made quite a few cards with the Frosted Forest bundle from SU,

these are simple makes using Winter Meadow DSP (designer series paper).

Perfect for entering the Little Red Wagon challenge #770, asking for neutrals 😃


I added stickles to the tree die cuts, and silver embossed sentiment on vellum.
Trees were cut from shimmery white, smoky slate and grey granite.



Next up, trees from mist moonlight, and night of navy.



Here’s just a few snippets used….so I can hop skip and jump to the

Snippets Playground Challenge #487




Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments

 






3 comments:

  1. Loving these monochrome cards - the DSP really is gorgeous, especially with the matching die cut trees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas cards using those luscious papers and dies Lesley.

    I was looking for you in the Playground - but see you had already entered the current challenge at No. 1! Too wet for the swings today, so I'll see you up in the treehouse for a coffee! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! All your cards are gorgeous, but I absolutely love the one you created for our challenge. I can just imaging how beautiful it would be in real life with those Stickles shining! Thanks so much for sharing your card us this week at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.