Saturday, 25 July 2026

Happy Birthday by the sea on our bikes

 It’s my beloved’s birthday today, and I made him this card…


It’s been sooooo busy here and soooo hot, it’s been hard to keep up with my card making.
Waterside Retreat from SU to the rescue!
Images are from the DSP, fussy cut the bikes, used die cut words from my stash,
and added some “pebbles”.
Fingers crossed he likes it, as it’s a reminder of some of our leisurely bike rides 😍


EDITED TO ADD:
I have been reminded by a couple of lovely crafters that I could enter this into the following challenge,
so as long as this is ok I’ll enter in the Allsorts Challenge #854 “At the Seaside”
There is also a “Summertime” Challenge at We Love Stamping

Have a great day!

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments

Take care and see you soon

Lesley

xxx

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful seaside scene for your husband's birthday - he will love this I'm sure. it would also be perfect for the current Allsorts challenge theme 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card for your beloved. I’m sure he was delighted with it. You could enter it into the Allsorts challenge where they have a seaside theme.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you at Allsorts with this wonderful seaside card. Thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous beach themed scene Lesley, can imagine cycling along the beach with a nice breeze on a warm summer morning. Perfect for Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely card for our seaside trip at Allsorts. Thank you so much for sharing. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Summery card love the beach image and all the seagulls.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely beach side card! Thanks for playing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.