Friday 27 March 2015

Berry Basket

Happy Friday everyone.
it's the weekend!!!!!

Thought I'd share some makes with the
fabulous Berry Basket Die:

First up, a blackberry bliss with doilies and the bow builder punch
(I'm lovin' my stapler!)



Then, I'm sure you'll find the original, and better, examples of these cute cards
on Pinterest coz my notes have gone missing...oops
(please claim credit if it's you)

Left has a seed packet tucked in,
Right holds a basket full of blooms,
on a tag that pulls out


I love interactive cards,
and the seed packet is a gift in a card too!


Have a fantabulous weekend peeps!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous berry basket and matching cards too! Love this color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look brilliant Lesley. Perfect for gardeners.

    Have yourself a lovely weekend.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like seeing the berry basket on the front of a card as a pocket-very clever idea. That berry bliss berry basket-sigh-what a fabulous color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.