Tuesday 10 March 2015

Blendabilities News Update


Stampin' Up Blendabilities markers have been discontinued due to manufacturing issues.


Stampin' Up says: "The manufacturer is unable to correct the problem in a manner that we are certain would meet our high quality standards and provide us with a stable, long-term solution. Therefore, after a great deal of deliberation and in order to prevent further disappointment, the Blendabilities product line has been discontinued."

I am a huge fan of Stampin' Up products and am proud to be associated with this quality brand so, while I'm disappointed to lose this product line, I'm also pleased that Stampin' Up is keeping its standards high. 

Most of the markers that have already been sold have been absolutely fine but there have been some packs with problems. If you have bought these pens from me and have any concerns about them, please let me know.

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so disappointed to see these pens go but understand why, all fingers and toes crossed that they will bring us these from a great source as I love the idea of co-ordinating my colours as you can with the blendabilities

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so surprised to see this about these pens. So many people fell in love with them. Ultimately it is great to see SU upholding their high standards even though this will break some hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.