Monday 2 March 2015

Monday Marvels

Morning!

Today's treat is a cute little easter gift box,
and I haven't eaten the egg yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't it a cracker!
There is no end to Sarn's awesomeness!!!!!!!!!
She brought us this eggstremely cute projeggt...


Then even more awesome......


She showed us some tangling.....
here's my attempt, just don't look close!
I said NOT to!
Actually, from a distance it don't look bad,
so do you know what.....?......
go on have a go!
It won't be any worse than mine!

Awesome thanks to your awesomeness Sarn
for bringing these.

Have an awesome week
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

3 comments:

  1. I bet you all had a fab time, and your tangling looks great! Yep, Sarn is a great crafter, she sent me a lovely email and tag when I got her stamps.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes . . . but it takes an AWESOME person to know an AWESOME person! So we are equally AWESOME!

    You get eggstra points for doing your own tangling in the design - which, by the way is . . . well . . . simply AWESOME! LOL!

    Not sure how many more AWESOME's I can get into this comment! Have an AWESOME day!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the cutest treat bags lately and these are no exception. I'm impressed that the egg is not yet eaten! Love your attempt at Zentangling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.