Sunday 22 March 2015

Butterfly Basics

I've had a challenging fortnight, including my birthday,
Mother's Day,
Alan badly cutting a wrist, and a rotten cold,
so I've lots of blogging to catch up on......

For my Team celebration, I supplied some makes to go with their gifts

Here's one shamelessly cased from Vanessawebb,net
which I adored making, and stroking!


We used Irresistibly Yours DSP inked with Coastal Cabana Ink,
stamped over using Butterfly Basics, and edged with silver embossing powder.
The next layer used the stencil from the Artisan Embellishment Kit,
silver ink and again edged with silver EP.
Topped with two butterflies, the smaller again in silver EP,
all topped off with a silver button.


Here's what some of them came up with.
Clever girls!

Here's what we used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Have a good week
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL! LOVE that grungy silver embossing around the edges.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous set of cards! That silver embossing around the edges is very inspired--something I've not seen thought of or done in ages. I think I might CASE your CASEd card since I need to make up some cards for a club and am short on ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved making this card, blingy, blue and a butterfly!! Perfect x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.