Friday 6 March 2015

Friday Tag

Hello again
shut your eyes if you don't want to see that christmas word again!


I ran out of posh tags last year,
 so I'm also aiming to make some of these during the year


This is a shaker one...with a few sequins in...
these are simple once you know how!


A couple more for the box.....
hopefully I'll have some more for next Rudolph Day


Lots of Snippets of card, paper, sequins etc.,
so I'm going over to Pixies's Crafty Workshop 
for the Playground challenge of using snippets....
do come and play!

Have a tagtastic weekend

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

4 comments:

  1. I don't want to think about or deal with Christmas but I don't mind if you do. I love that shaker card tag-very clever idea. You've given my lots of ideas with what to do with that punch, which I got this year but have never used. I also really like that you made 3D trees with it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty! I like the idea of a "shaker" tag. Haven't tried that...thanks for the inspiration. (I not tired of the Christmas word...
    just the SNOW word...smile...
    Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas assortment, and I love the shaker tag - something I've never seen until your post today! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful selection - and how clever is the shaker tag! VERY posh :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.