Sunday 1 March 2015

Jan's Jems

Hi there
hope you are having a relaxxxxing Sunday

Thought I'd share these joyful jollies today from the lovely Jan


One happy birdie eh what?!
The stamp set is called A Happy Thing
(You can get it for FREE!!!
if you order £45 or more)


And one happy Butterfly too,
we even doodled his little flight path.
I love this set.........no I really mean it this time!
Butterfly Basics is a MUST!

I'm sure you'll agree these are fab
Jiant Thanks Jan!

You can go back to your snooze now.....
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

4 comments:

  1. Both really lovely cards. I really think I will HAVE to get Butterfly Basics . . . I was resisting it until I made Jan's Make and Take . . . xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resistance is futile. Don't I just know it!. 2 gorgeous cards by jan. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore that butterfly set and what people have done with it. This is a stunning card. That sweet little bird is no slouch either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.