Sunday 8 March 2015

Butterfly Basics inlaid

I had an inlaid die technique theme at my last class,
and here's a relatively simple card we made.

We stamped the Butterfly and die cut it, put it aside.
Then stamped the ferns, a few times without reinking.
Stamped the sentiment, and added back the butterfly.

We added an itty bitty butterfly on top too.
This makes a nice flat card for posting.


Here's what we used



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




I hope you are enjoying the weekend.

I am so excited, I am hosting a team celebration today!

I can't share it with you yet....it's a surprise...
but I'll be back to show you soon!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY TEAM DAY today Lesley. Can't wait to see what you all got up to!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks most effective and love those colours together. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, so fresh. I havn't used this stamp set yet. Think It's about time I got it out and inked it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so stunning. This set is just so great--I don't think you can make a lousy card with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.