Friday 26 June 2015

Gesso Bubbly

I hope you are sitting comfortably for this one!

Sarn taught us how to make Gesso Bubbles!

First we blended ink onto the card that had already been prepped.
(Sarn glued a diecut to the card, and painted over the whole thing.)

I went for a soft pink and green inks,
which we then stamped onto randomly,
using the same inks.


We then splodged gesso through a stencil,
and heated it until the circles bubbled and stood proud.
White pen enhance the flower petals.

The bubbles are delicate and would squish in the post,
which is also a lovely texture, but I'm not sure I can part with this one!

Thanks for sharing Sarn,
and thank you for visiting,
I really do appreciate you dropping by and leaving your lovely comments.

Have a wonderful weekend
Lesley
xxx
xx
x



3 comments:

  1. And you inked up the base beautifully and got lovely Gesso bubbles. Top Marks! And can I just say . . . AWESOME! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a card very similar to this displayed in my craft room but it is green and a soft purple colour but I do love your pink and green version. Wonderful card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft colors of this. Those bubbles sure are nifty looking. Too bad they won't hold up under the post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.