Friday 5 June 2015

CAS colours challenge

I love my new Sprinkles of Life stamp set from Stampin' Up!,
it's the new charity stamp where a percentage goes to RMHC

It cried out to be used on the CAS Colour Challenge
using these new In Colours:

I chose this simple white one layer design




I initially layered it up as follows, before I realised the challenge
calls for few layers and white space.


I also did a double leaf canopy.....I love experimenting with new stuff!

Have a great weekend
Lesley
xxx
xx

6 comments:

  1. Both versions of your card look great. What a super little stamp set and it looks so good in the CC&S colours. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I like the experimentation. The tree part is very cloud-like!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super use of Lizy's colours at CC&S. I agree, you could use the tree canopy as a cloud! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute stamp set, and you've put it to excellent use with our challenge colors! Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you about experimenting with stuff. Great fun! I really like your double stamped tree top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the simple version of your card best. This set looks like lots of fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.