Wednesday 22 April 2020

It Starts With Art Snippets & Mixed Borders

Hello again
I love the Snippets Playground, at Pixie's Crafty Workshop, 
and made a card using lots of Snippets.
Strips of paper form the backdrop, on top of a stamped  base.
I then added a stamped strip, inked using daubers to get two-tone.
I then cut two fancy border strips from more snippets.


I added some die cuts using snippets of card for the faux buttons.
I love the press studs cut from silver foil, so made a few extras
using the tiniest of snippets ever!.............hate to waste foil/expensive card!
I'm off to visit the Playground.....do join me!

Sending Hugs

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

4 comments:

  1. Way to go on using up lots of snippets mate. Fab card with the impressive two-tone stamping. Cute button dies too.

    Sending hugs your way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those press studs never cease to amaze me Lesley - they're so real!! I've been increasing my snippets pile today but getting rid of cards I'll never send... Where's there's a Yin there's a Yang! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What brilliant cards Lesley - such great use of snippets too. And as Vicky says, the press studs are brilliant - so realistic! Clever stamping as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You little monkey! Email on the way :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.