Sunday 28 June 2020

Fancy Phrases

Hello again.......
hope all is well with you and yours....
popping by today with a card using Fancy Phrases


I stamped in Balmy Blue, then coloured in Highland Heather, and fussy cut a few flowers,
tucking the sentiment behind,
 DSP (designer series paper) is used as the background.....


I really think this stamp set goes so well with Free As a Bird....
what do you think?


I don't enter many, but I'm entering into the 
Enjoy your Sunday
Lesley
xxx
xx
x




5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch. YES . . . I agree both stamp sets go well together. In fact I was considering buying Fancy Phrases! Lovely card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Lesley and a great colour combination. Those sets do go well together! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love those sweet flowers and the pretty colour combination! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue and lavender is lovely together! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.