Friday 19 June 2020

Varied Vases

Hello
thanks for stopping by......I hope all is well with you and yours....
Here's a simple Varied Vases card inspired by 
Mary Fish and Amanda Bates...........
It's almost impossible to see, but under the vases is an embossed dotty line
which grounds them and acts as a table.
I chose subtle colours for the recipient, and raised the centre one up on foam pads.

Lilac rhinestones adorn the flowers, and inside the sentiment is tamped in two colours,
and the envelope stamped with a favourite of mine, 
which I'm surprised hasn't fallen apart, from the amount its' been used!

Wishing you a fabulous Friday, and a lovely weekend
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


3 comments:

  1. MMMM . . . loving this CAS card . . . just look at all that wonderful white space. I could JUST about see the grounding line you mentioned when I increased the photo size and peered closely at the screen!

    AWESOME!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked these vases Lesley and they look fabulous grounded with the embossed line and with just one statement bloom. Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Lesley... there again I am biased! And thanks for the shout out... I always love to see what makes inspire others...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.