Sunday 14 June 2020

Clubhouse take 2

Hi there
today is another male card for my nephew, can you take a wild guess at one of his hobbies?!
He is also a chef, so multi talented.......

I used this quarter fold design again......it's so simple but effective,
using the stamps and papers again.
I love how Stampin' Up! bring us coordinating products.
Below is the inside........"I hope the next year is full of
green fairways, blue skies and short putts.....TEEhee!

I think I'll visit the Snippets Playground with this
 as I have been using lots of snippets of card and paper for these male cards :)

See you back here soon!
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure... is it tennis - no wait, rugby!! LOL. I'm sure your nephew will be delighted with this golf-themed card Lesley :)
    Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - this is an AWESOME example of the quarter fold pop-up card. Nope . . . no idea what his hobby is! LOL!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, brilliant card, looks far too technical for me to try. Your nephew will love it! Stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Lesley! Perfect for a golfer as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.