Saturday 13 June 2020

Garage Gears

Hello again
Here's another male themed card.......also made for my mum to send,
this time for her son-in-law who is in the garage business.
Here I used the papers , punched out with tailored tag, and laid out into a patchwork.
I stamped the focal point, used a die cut happy birthday,
then added a stamped tool box and oil can.
I again wanted to personalise it, using an alphabet set,
you can see it bottom right of the sentiment panel.....

Pictured above was my first attempt!
It just didn't fit, so plan B and a smaller set.

Have a good weekend
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

1 comment:

  1. Terrific masculine card . . . and personalised too. Top marks.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.