Friday 9 October 2020

Build more Wreaths

Hello, I have a couple more Wreath Builder cards today.

First up is using the more rounded leaves, which I again used Shimmer paint on,

and I added a second layer of leaves, snipping the second wreath into 3 pieces,

 so I could arrange them to my liking. 

I added more white velvet flowers, and a silver bow.
This bow is in the die set, and there's an extra piece to create a double bow.
Rhinestones and some leaves and a sentiment in Grey Granite completes the design.


The other card is in the same lovely pink and grey,
but this time I added some fussy cut birds from the Bird Ballad Papers.







I then couldn't resist joining in Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge,
so I fussy cut some teeny tiny butterflies from the Botanical Butterfly Paper.

I hope I've used the elements Butterfly+English Rose+Edges
where the edges are around the sentiment.

I am also entering the Double "D" Challenge where the theme is Wreathes.
I hope you will visit both blogs for some lovely inspiration.

And finally, here's one I made earlier....
this one is from last Saturday's post.


Have a good weekend

Lesley
xxx
xx
x







5 comments:

  1. Awesome wreath cards Lesley. Very pretty and feminine.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created wreaths!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant pink and grey wreath. Love the addition of the silver bow. These cards are very impressive and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Leslie these are just BEAUTIFUL! Love it with the birds! Well done ... thanks for inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Wreath’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your cards but most of all the one made especially for my butterfly challenge. The edging most certainly does count. Thankyou for coming and playing along. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.