Saturday 17 October 2020

Freezin' Fun

 Hi there

I firstly want to apologise.

Some of you are kind enough to comment on my Blog, then don’t see their comments appearing.

I have the comment moderator enabled, and don’t always authorise the comments for a day or so.

I found some comment notifications in my Spam folder....goodness knows why!

I struggle with the technology, so if you have any tips I’d welcome your feedback.

Anyway, today’s card is using Freezin’ Fun, a cute stamp set that I will have lots of fun with,

Given the time and energy!


I have used the DSP for the background, then cut a “hill” or “sea” in blue
For the seal and penguin to play on.
I tucked some trees behind, then added a sentiment.
The characters and trees were fussy cut, after colouring (badly) with Blender pens.
I hope it makes you chuckle, and boy we need something to chuckle about eh?!

Enjoy your weekend, hope it's not freezin' where you are
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


2 comments:

  1. Very cute.

    Happy Saturday.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card. Not freezin' here but quite a bit cooler than of late

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.