Saturday 5 March 2022

Mischievous Mice

I've been doing Emma Goddard's Online Card & a Cuppa,

it's been a delight to have an hour a week to myself to just "play".

Emma's designs are lovely,  I always learn something, and they can be used with lots of sets we own.


This is a slimline card with 3 panels.
I altered the size slightly to fit the SU Slimline Envelopes,
and used Mischievous Mice for the images, coloured using the Blend pens.



The hardest part was lining up the balloon, which is quite large.


The balloon string on the stamp wasn't fitting my angle, so I masked that and drew my own.


Twine decorates the middle panel, and enamel dots add that little extra.
These pretty envelopes fit the Matte Decorative Dots packs too ;)


Hope this makes you smile.....there's so much sadness around.
We are all thinking of Ukraine and praying for peace.



Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments

5 comments:

  1. It’s a lovely card Lesley and definitely brought a smile to my face. Thanks for that!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mice are so cute and you've created a great slimline card with the images! You did a great job drawing the balloon string too! Fun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute mouse you have here. Your card did make me smile. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.