Sunday 20 March 2022

Otters encircled

 I used awesome otters for these cards.

The one below uses left over snippets from the card that follows, and snippets from my stash.

Therefore I must enter the Snippets Playground challenge!


Some time ago I white embossed on black some sentiments,
And kept in a small box….handy for a quick fix.
I also keep die cut shapes from scraps, such as the scalloped circle,
And keep them in a box to use for focal points or sentiments.


His hat is either being blown by the wind, or he’s been jumping up and down ;)
Hmmmm was there a party in the treehouse?


Decorated inside too, with his hat on properly ;)
Or maybe he’s had coffee from the treehouse bar, after the party.
(You must visit the Playground to see what mischief there is!)


This one uses Marbellous paper, die cut a circle,
Stamped Otter on white card to fit behind the paper.
Can you see the epoxy “water droplets”?


This was inspired by Emma Goddard, who runs a fab card and cuppa online.
I hope you enjoyed these awesome otters today.
I ended up doing it in a few different colours :)



Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Great otter cards - 'otterly awesome' I guess - a very 'American' saying to my mind. Fun news from the Playground isn't it - enjoy the hot choc and crumpets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooo! Yes there was a little party up in the Playground treehouse last night- to celebrate the partnership. Head hurts this morning! But the crumpets and the milk thistle helped my tummy!!!

    Love all these fun otter cards. They’re GREAT!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a totally cute and fun collection of cards! Love those otters, especially the one with the hat being lifted off his head. I think Sarn stashed a drinkiepoo up underneath it to be honest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What delightful cards Lesley! Adorable images and I am swooning over the Marbellous papers! They actually look like deliciously rich satin. And you were first into the Playground!

    Apologies for being late hopping over to comment.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.